You cant make this up
BTW, be sure you understand this, before you proceed to looking at the screenshots below:
Symptoms of disorganized schizophrenia:
Schizophrenia can cause people to have difficulty concentrating and maintaining a train of thought, which manifests in the way they speak. People with disorganized speech might speak incoherently, respond to questions with unrelated answers, say illogical things, or shift topics frequently. Signs of disorganized speech involve the following:
- Loose associations: Rapidly shifting between topics with no connections between topics
- Perseveration: Repeating the same things over and over again
- Made up words that only have meaning to the speaker
- Use of rhyming words without meaning
- When cognitive disorganization is severe, it can be nearly impossible to understand what the person is saying.
Schizophrenia negatively impacts goal-directed behavior. A person with disorganized schizophrenia is likely to have difficulty beginning a specific task (ex: cooking a meal) or difficulty finishing a task. Independent functioning is exceptionally difficult due to this gross disorganization. https://www.psycom.net/disorganized-schizophrenia-hebephrenia
One cant correct this because one does not know where to start. This is unscramblable.